Saturday, February 18

Cave Springs

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
To learn more about geocaching visit www.geocaching.com If you'd like to be geocaching buddies look me up! I'm TipsyTurtle77. Happy hunting!


Well, we didn't find a single cache today but we didn't look too hard either. The GPS was acting mega crazy, then my camera broke or something happened that we aren't sure how to fix and I'd just had it. We decided to enjoy the surroundings instead. I used Matt's phone to take all my pics.

As you can tell I have a fascination with pics that involve water in motion. There are more pics in this post about my other fascination, which is tree branches with the skyline in the background. I don't know why I like them. I just find them fascinating and beautiful. We also found a tree stump that someone had carved and of course, once I saw the turtle carving I was all over it lol!!

Here we go...




Look at this funny tree we found...

Here are some of my tree pics...


Pics of the awesome stump we found...




1 comment:

Designs By Kelin said...

It sounds like you had a good time. I love cave springs. That's funny because I'm the same way about trees. I call it their bones. That's the best thing about winter to me... I can see the bones of the trees. Now you need to draw them from your photos. You are very talented I just was to young and had no patience then to teach you... it's the artist trying to burst out in you with the trees.